文章翻译时间：2022-06-06 14:38:00 浏览:
One thing I want people to understand is that the United States started this conflict because they knew Russia would react. And now the Netherlands and Germany are sending Stinger anti-aircraft missiles to Ukraine, as expected.
And now let China solve the problem? What is China's business?
Politically, Washington's performance has been masterful.
1. It engineered NATO's eastward expansion, which led to the Russia-Ukraine war, and its supposed enemies now appear to be enemies of the world.
2. The war clearly benefited the US military-industrial complex.
3. When the war broke out, the US pressured China to sanction Russia together, if China agreed to sanction Russia, then sino-Russian relations would be broken, if China did not agree, it would bear moral pressure and damage China's reputation.
4. There are now three major economies in the world, the United States, China and Europe, so Europe is also an economic challenger to the United States. When the war broke out, the refugees poured into Europe, which became disunited within Europe.
5. When the world is in turmoil, capital will flow into the US and revitalise the US economy.
China can't mediate. The Relationship between China and Russia is different from the relationship between the US and Europe. China's influence over Russia is limited and maybe Russia still sees China as its little brother.
In my opinion, China is trying to be number one in the world. If the Russian army, one of the most powerful armies in the world, is bleeding, why not take the opportunity to weaken them further? I think China's vision for the future is to split Russia and seize Russia's far East. A weakened Russia is more positive for China than a strong One.
Only the two warring sides can stop this war. It would be hypocritical for China to tell Russia not to attack Ukraine and then turn around and take over Taiwan.
Yes, they can mediate, but they just want to stay out of it. As we can see now, Russia's conventional forces are a joke, they just chose the wrong country to invade.
I don't think China can mediate the conflict between Russia and Ukraine. Only the US can do that.